Hope Investment Group did not deliver on its promises and kept all the money I invested and paid to them.

Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.

They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.

They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.

The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Premise
  • What I disliked
    • How they lied

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hope Investment Group Investment
Review category
Financial Services
review #703655 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hope Investment Group? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037153

Yeah..they've been at this for years!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.