100% full Not resolved

Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.

They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.

They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.

The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $26000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hope Investment Group and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hope investment group investment from Hope Investment Group was how they lied , but reviewer liked premise. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hope Investment Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Hope Investment Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hope Investment Group?

Comments

Yeah..they've been at this for years!