Hilliard, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days.I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and wiring money to no avail.

They direct you to wire the fees to a variety of recipients through Western Union and Money Gram. They concocted penalties and fees to pay with the promise of payment and never came through. I am still going back and forth with them via email and they now want $1700 as a penalty for reporting them to consumer protection agencies. I was naïve and foolish to think they would ever pay me and now am working on a lawsuit.

They did send checks "by mistake", asked me to cash and return the money, only to have them bounce.

The checks totaled $5800.I was really dumb, but I don't want anyone else to experience this.

Reason of review: Fraud.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Premise.

I didn't like: How they lied.

Had an Experience with Hope Investment Group?

Comments

Yeah..they've been at this for years!

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more